Index Thread Archive Oct-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Oct-2000Index by Author for Oct-2000Index by Date for Oct-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3 series and ice buildup
Author: Richard Thorne <rthorne@tcac.net>
Date: 11-Oct-2000 10:18:31
I wouldn't worry about it. I have a C4XL and C3. Here in Amarillo we normally
get at least one ice storm a year. The elements will droop so much that the
tips are almost pointing straight down. As soon as the ice melts the elements
bounce right back.

--
73,

Richard Thorne
ARS N5ZC (ex KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)
Remote Control Airplanes: AMA# 657062
http://www.tcac.net/~rthorne/

* 11-Oct-2000 Richard Thorne
11-Oct-2000 Gerald Smith
11-Oct-2000 Don Cassel
This Author (Oct-2000)
  Subject   Date
40m Relay Box 20-Oct-2000
40m Relay Box Problem, solved? 20-Oct-2000
balun installation question 11-Oct-2000
* C3 series and ice buildup 11-Oct-2000