Index Thread Archive Nov-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2000Index by Author for Nov-2000Index by Date for Nov-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-19XR "ground tuning"
Author: Edward Avila <EAvila@caiso.com>
Date: 08-Nov-2000 18:26:27
I was told when I put up my C3 to hang it from a tree with the front pointed
towards the sky and as high off the ground as possible to minimize ground
effects. Then, using an antenna analyzer, make any adjustments as necessary.
This worked out very well, everything checked dead-on after the antenna was
mounted to the tower........hope this helps

good luck.......73.../k6sdw