Index Thread Archive Nov-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2000Index by Author for Nov-2000Index by Date for Nov-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: K5K antennas
Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?ragnar=20otterstad?= <la5he@yahoo.no>
Date: 12-Nov-2000 02:03:01
Dr Natan,

That was a nice one and lead me to the updated Force12
homepage.

One thing which amzes me still is, that you only give
dimensions in the old Imperial system and none in
metric terms. I remember Tom N6BT once in Visalia
said that he deigns everything in metric initially,
simply beause wavelengths are measured in meters. Why
not include it on your web site ? After all only
Burma, Brunei and USA are the only countries not
officially metric, according to an article in WSJ !!!

hi

73 RAG LA5HE OZ8RO
--- force12e <force12e@lightlink.com> skrev: > Please
look at our web site at
> http://force12inc.com/k5kinfo.htm to see the
> antennas used at Club Kingman!
>
> 73
>
> Natan W6XR/2

> Force12Talk Message Archive:
> http://www.qth.com/force12/list/force12talk
> For problems with the list, contact n4zr@qth.com

12-Nov-2000 Sauvageot Christoph
* 12-Nov-2000 =?iso-8859-1?q?ragnar=20otterstad?=
11-Nov-2000 force12e
This Author (Nov-2000)
  Subject   Date
* K5K antennas 12-Nov-2000