Index Thread Archive Nov-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Nov-2000Index by Author for Nov-2000Index by Date for Nov-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Instaling a C-31XR and a Mag240N
Author: fev <fev@fibertel.com.ar>
Date: 25-Nov-2000 13:46:21
I am in the way to install a tower for a C-31XR and a Mag240 10 feet over
the first one.
Do I need to use Guys with insulator so that the guy don't resonate ? and if
I use Insulators is necessary to put them at all the Guys levels ( I will
have only 2 or 3 levels, my tower is 18 meter high).
Any one has experience with Kevlar guys ?.
If I use Insulators how I calculate the lenghs between insulators?
Thanks Francisco

* 25-Nov-2000 fev
This Author (Nov-2000)
  Subject   Date
HF amplifier. 12-Nov-2000
* Instaling a C-31XR and a Mag240N 25-Nov-2000
Is posible to use a Tailwister Rotor for a C-31XR and Mag 240N array? 05-Nov-2000
RV: Is posible to use a Tailwister Rotor for a C-31XR and Mag 240N array? 05-Nov-2000
Test 12-Nov-2000