Index Thread Archive Dec-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Dec-2000Index by Author for Dec-2000Index by Date for Dec-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3 info
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 14-Dec-2000 09:46:17
List Members,

When we need to provide replacement tubing for any antenna, the appropriate
tubing is cut by us to the proper length. However, the customer must
re-drill the replacement tube and must measure the amount of exposure or
overlap needed. The drill holes can be determined by using the existing
holes of an outside piece as a template.

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East
Ithaca, NY