Index Thread Archive Dec-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Dec-2000Index by Author for Dec-2000Index by Date for Dec-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: multi-band vertical
Author: George Sereikas <sereikas@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 23-Dec-2000 09:05:54
My own personal opinion is to make it freestanding, even if it adds a $100
to the cost. In the end it will be a better antenna structurally and of even
more importance to others(like myself) it will be more usable for those in
"antenna restricted" areas. I personally would be VERY interested, but NOT
if it required guys.

That's my $.02. Thanks for asking for our opinions.

George Sereikas
K2WO