Index Thread Archive Dec-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Dec-2000Index by Author for Dec-2000Index by Date for Dec-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Interested In Purchasing a C serie Antenna
Author: Sergio Julio Chion Aguirre <oa4dkc@hotmail.com>
Date: 25-Dec-2000 22:13:04
Hi, after reading all your comments that answered my question some weeks ago
posted in this list I have decided to buy a Force12 antenna, although I have
not decided yet between the C3E, C4E or maybe but with less possibilities
the C4XL.
I have some questions, can the C4XL be upgraded to something like a C4XLE,
in other words add the 10m element?
Also who i must contact so i can buy a force12 antenna, and does force12
handles the shipping via UPS to Peru and how much more it cost?
Thanks for the people who answered my post some weeks ago and hope you had a
happy christmass and a Happy New Year :)
73 de Sergio
OA4DKC
oa4dkc@hotmail.com

* 25-Dec-2000 Sergio Julio Chion Aguirre
This Author (Dec-2000)
  Subject   Date
* Interested In Purchasing a C serie Antenna 25-Dec-2000