Index Thread Archive Dec-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Dec-2000Index by Author for Dec-2000Index by Date for Dec-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Snow/ICE
Author: Richard Thorne <rthorne@tcac.net>
Date: 28-Dec-2000 10:05:55
Just wanted to report that my C4XL and C3 bounced back from another snow
storm here in Amarillo. We received ice on Monday (nothing like what OK
and AR received), and then 20 inches of snow Tuesday and Wed morning.

Anyways, the longer elements had the tips pointing to the ground until
yesterday afternoon, when the ice melted off of the elements. The
elements all bounced right back to their original positions.

--
73,

Richard Thorne
ARS N5ZC (ex KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)