Index Thread Archive Dec-2000 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Dec-2000Index by Author for Dec-2000Index by Date for Dec-2000   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Off-Topic
Author: Ernesto M. Ong <ariana@pacific.net.ph>
Date: 30-Dec-2000 09:43:24
Sorry for the bandwidth.....I am looking for fellow hams who might be using
or have used the DIAMOND W8010 Multi-band Trap Dipole. I plan to install
mine again after having kept it for sometime but I lost the manual and I
need to replace the wires I wonder if anyone out there can help me have
the dimensions or better yet, a copy of the manual. Many thanks in advance
and kindly send your replies directly to ariana@pacific.net.ph so as not to
clog the forum...........HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

73,
de Ernie, DU1COO
also KH0DK

* 30-Dec-2000 Ernesto M. Ong