Index Thread Archive Jan-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jan-2001Index by Author for Jan-2001Index by Date for Jan-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-3S
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 03-Jan-2001 00:46:33
In a message dated 1/2/01 9:58:36 PM Pacific Standard Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> From: "J B" <trasher43@hotmail.com>
> To: Force12Talk@qth.com
> Subject: [Force 12 Talk] Force 12 Talk
> Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 00:35:28
>
> I will be putting up a force 12 ant. this spring,can anyone give a run
down
> on the perfomance of the C3S and C3E. Thanks Jim KR4AK...73

The *real* skinny is in our tribander comparison report available from
Champion Radio Products - <A HREF="www.championradio.com">
www.championradio.com</A> We tested the C-3 and the C31XR. These are
on-the-air tests - not anecdotal stories.

Cheers, Steve K7LXC
Champion Radio Products

* 03-Jan-2001 K7LXC@aol.com
This Author (Jan-2001)