Index Thread Archive Jan-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jan-2001Index by Author for Jan-2001Index by Date for Jan-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Incredible.
Author: Henry Heidtmann <n4vhk@summitschool.com>
Date: 03-Jan-2001 07:16:53
Hi, Scott and others-
Yep I got the same thing when discussing my 2 F12 Antenna system on this
small lot contest station.
But the company listens, the top brass are hams (and readily available)
and its a well designed product line.
I didnt get a deal, but I bought my 2 used, and added new F12 parts
(C4XL and C3E.)
OK, I got lucky!
73,
Henry, N4VHK
W4WS Contest Crew
Winston-Salem, NVC
http://summitschool.com/faculty/w4ws.html

Scott Neader KA9FOX wrote:

> Just a few minutes after posting the information about what W9RPM has done
> with his Force 12 setup, I have already received two e-mails from people
> wondering if I'm on the Force 12 "payroll" or if I got a "good deal" on my
> antenna.
>
> Let me state the following.
>
> 1) W9RPM is my best friend and I am very proud of what he has done with his
> all Force 12 station and felt like bragging him up a bit.
>
> 2) I am not on the Force 12 payroll, although I did get a good deal on my
> Force 12 C4XL in 1997 in exchange with helping Force 12 with their web site
> and this e-mail reflector.
>
> 3) I like Force 12 antennas. I like them so much, I would even recommend
> them. What a concept.
>
> - Scott

* 03-Jan-2001 Henry Heidtmann
02-Jan-2001 James White