Index Thread Archive Jan-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jan-2001Index by Author for Jan-2001Index by Date for Jan-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 40m
Author: Mark and Marcia Habberfield <habberfi@foxvalley.net>
Date: 10-Jan-2001 16:34:12
Hello all
First I want to thank everyone who sent suggestions for my 40m feedback
problems. I used a combination of cures and it seems to have done the trick.
I think that the biggest culprit was 2 equal length feedlines into a tuner.
I put different length extensions onto the feedlines with a coax choke on
the 40m feed and also 4 split ferrites on each line. I also used a coaxial
ground to the rig. It seems to be fine now.

Thanks again,
73,
Mark
KB9OPW

* 10-Jan-2001 Mark and Marcia Habberfield
This Author (Jan-2001)
  Subject   Date
* 40m 10-Jan-2001