Index Thread Archive Jan-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jan-2001Index by Author for Jan-2001Index by Date for Jan-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 40m yagis
Author: Jeff Stai WK6I <jstai@home.com>
Date: 15-Jan-2001 14:38:51

well, as supplied the balanced side of the B-1 balun for the C3SS has
wires several inches (or cm) long. The assembly instructions caution
that the wires be trimmed to 2.5"/5 cm to prevent low resonance.

I don't what Jack did, but that's one way it could happen.

hope this helps! - 73 - jeff wk6i

--
jeff stai
WK6I DM13