Index Thread Archive Jan-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jan-2001Index by Author for Jan-2001Index by Date for Jan-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Price increase
Author: Sergio Julio Chion Aguirre <oa4dkc@hotmail.com>
Date: 15-Jan-2001 15:44:29
Hi Natan

I dont know if you have the information about shipping cost to Peru and
to New Jersey about the C3E and C4E model. My uncle is travelling to his
house in NJ in some days thats why I wanted to know if it was more
convinient to ship the antenna there.
I would ask you to please inform me about the cos because i am afraid of
the new prices in force12 antennas will affect my buy over this models.
Hope ill have the info soon so I can buy the antenna as soon as possible.

Sergio
oa4dkc@hotmail.com

* 15-Jan-2001 Sergio Julio Chion Aguirre
15-Jan-2001 force12e
This Author (Jan-2001)
  Subject   Date
* Price increase 15-Jan-2001