Index Thread Archive Feb-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2001Index by Author for Feb-2001Index by Date for Feb-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3E, 10m reflector ?
Author: K9TM <k9tm@buckeye-express.com>
Date: 06-Feb-2001 17:47:47
I am going to WP2Z next week and I was told that the 10m reflector has not
faired too well. Apparently part of it is missing. That is all the info I
have.

Is there any chance of getting a new reflector for this (before next week)?
If not, can someone supply the dimensions for this element (diameters and
lengths)? My regular C3 manual does not provide these dimensions. Does F12
use normal 0.058 wall tubing or is it something else?

Thanks
Tim K9TM

06-Feb-2001 Pete Smith
* 06-Feb-2001 K9TM