Index Thread Archive Feb-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2001Index by Author for Feb-2001Index by Date for Feb-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Force12 C3SS
Author: Chuck Kraly <k0xm@kc.rr.com>
Date: 23-Feb-2001 05:44:36
Larry,
I replaced a TA33 with the C3SS, and don't regret it at all. Easy to build,
and a real performer. I am turning it with a Yaesu 450 rotor. In the year I
have had it up, I have worked 140 countries with only 100w from Kansas City.
It is a great antenna, and outperformed the Mosley by leaps and bounds.
Chuck/K0XM