Index Thread Archive Feb-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Feb-2001Index by Author for Feb-2001Index by Date for Feb-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Broken rivets
Author: The Tolberts <jtolbert@gremlan.org>
Date: 26-Feb-2001 16:28:57
I "lost" the outer tips of the 20m driven element for a C3E in a high wind
storm. It may have been my fault; I'm not sure I used one in every hole. I
may have only put one in to check the SWR and in my zeal to get it up,
forgot to put the others in. I can't say that for sure, but in yesterdays
55+ mph winds those outer elements were sure swaying with rivets in every
hole.

73 Jamie WW3S