Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: New combos with declying sunspot e t c?
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 13-Mar-2001 09:53:02
Kari,

We will certainly resume production of all the DX'r line in 2002 or 2003.
However, I don't see new models being introduced since we have a rather
broad line now. We had a 40/30/20 product in the line but discontinued it
due to very little demand. A 30 meter variation of a DX'r is certainly an
intriguing idea.

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East