Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: EF240S and C3 spacing?
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 16-Mar-2001 13:28:45
Ingemar,

The 240S will interact with the C3 unless a minimum spacing of 12 feet is
maintained. You could turn one antenna 90 degrees with 5 feet spacing.
With 12 feet spacing the C3 won't be bothered by the 240S.

Best solution is a one boom approach such as a C4XL or even a C39XRN if you
want a bit more gain..

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East