Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: EF240S and C3 spacing?
Author: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: 16-Mar-2001 14:22:56
At 07:40 PM 3/16/01 +0100, SM5AJV wrote:
>This spring I will put up EF240S and C3 on the same mast.
>Does anyone have a hint of the minimum spacing required?

I have mine at just under 2 meters above my C-3E, but I had to turn it 90
degrees to overcome interaction with the 15-meter section of my C-3E. I
only mess up, because of this, once or twice a contest, like beaming the
south Atlantic instead of Europe. ;^)

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database
is waiting for your input at
http://www.qsl.net/n4zr

* 16-Mar-2001 Pete Smith
16-Mar-2001 force12e
16-Mar-2001 SM5AJV
This Author (Mar-2001)
  Subject   Date
C-4SXL 07-Mar-2001
C3SS pictures? 21-Mar-2001
C4SXL 04-Mar-2001
EF-420/240 04-Mar-2001
* EF240S and C3 spacing? 16-Mar-2001
Rivets 01-Mar-2001
Rivets 01-Mar-2001
Rope or not.... K7LXC's query 27-Mar-2001