Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Stacking C51s and C31
Author: Al Baker <w5iz@yahoo.com>
Date: 19-Mar-2001 21:08:40
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has
successfully stacked 2 c51s and one c31. I have been
struggling with performance on 15 and 10 with the
stacks.

Mine use single feedline to each tribander and an
appropriate(?) advance of the c31 to compensate for
the placement of the triband sections of the c51s with
WX0B Stack match.

Thanks!

Al W5IZ

* 19-Mar-2001 Al Baker