Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3SS pictures?
Author: Chuck Kraly <k0xm@kc.rr.com>
Date: 21-Mar-2001 05:36:30
Neil,
Mine is on a temporary 30 ft crank up tower, and I will take one today and
email it to you.
While we are one the subject, has anyone side mounted a C3SS on 25G as part
of a stack?
I am putting up 70-80 ft of 25G and am planning on getting a C4XL for the
top, and would like to put the C3SS at 40ft on some kind of rotor. It is a
great of antenna, and would like to keep it up in the air as part of a
stack.
Chuck/K0XM