Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31XR
Author: rapid <rapid@breathemail.net>
Date: 26-Mar-2001 12:37:45
Hi all,
I am expecting delivery of a C31XR at the end of March.I have been QRT for
approx 2 years and the last antenna I had up was a Cushcraft X9,which worked
very well for me.
So what I need to know is ,has anyone done any comparisons on the X9 V C31XR
as over here in N-Wales,I do not know of anyone who is using a C31 XR so
would anyone using one please let me know of any problems building the
antenna etc.I will be rotating it with one off the Prosistal rotators think
it is a 61b,so would be of interest what any other Guys are using
Cheers & 73 de Geoff MW0ATI

P.S.Look out for me on 10M,I usually hang around 28:480Mhz.

---

* 26-Mar-2001 rapid
01-Aug-2000 L. L. Lamb
01-Aug-2000 N2TK