Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Balun problems?
Author: PA5KE <pa5ke@euronet.nl>
Date: 29-Mar-2001 12:56:37
OM,
I recently had a problem with my (Fritzel) balun, due to a error during the
installation it was filled with water. I experienced a bad SWR on most of
the bands. Taking out the water did not solve the problem. The humidity in
the material that partly filled the baluns housing was still to high.
Replacing the balun solved the problem.

73, de Peter
PA5KE