Index Thread Archive Mar-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Mar-2001Index by Author for Mar-2001Index by Date for Mar-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Brochure 2001 and other
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 30-Mar-2001 16:11:48
Dear Friends,

Our new Brochure 2001 is now finally finished. We will have the files
available for download from our web sites as soon as possible. All requests
for mailed copies are now being filled from the factory with the new
Brochure 2001. If you need an electronic copy of the new Brochure 2001, I
can provide those files, but please be aware that there is over 4 Meg of
files to be sent!

Some of the additions to the new brochure include new products such as the
C39XRN, C51XRN, a 2 and 440 vertical called the Ruby 2 and of course the
first of the Sigma series, the Sigma 40.

We are strengthening our dealer policies and practices with the expected
result of our product being "in stock" and available here in the United
States and also internationally. We also plan to expand the number of
dealers in the home marketplace.

The response to the Sigma 40 has been very good so far. We still hope to
have the 20 through 10 version, the Sigma 5, ready for Dayton, but it's
going to be close. The Sigma 5 is but 8' tall. The Sigma 80, monoband 80,
is 32' tall and has 55 kHz. bandwidth, but it is far from production. We
have built our Beta models and they are being tested right now. The designs
for the Sigma 5 and Sigma 80 are still in the testing stage of development
so specifics are not yet available since we may change things again.

Thanks to all for your continuing support.

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East
Ithaca, NY
FN12sk
force12@qth.com

* 30-Mar-2001 force12e
This Author (Mar-2001)
  Subject   Date
* Brochure 2001 and other 30-Mar-2001
EF240S and C3 spacing? 16-Mar-2001
New combos with declying sunspot e t c? 13-Mar-2001
RopeAdope 27-Mar-2001
Stacking Hardware & SO2R 16-Mar-2001
The Reflector 01-Mar-2001