Index Thread Archive Apr-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2001Index by Author for Apr-2001Index by Date for Apr-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-4SXL questions.
Author: Adelio Proietti <ik0jms@hotmail.com>
Date: 06-Apr-2001 05:21:59
Hello,

I would like to buy the C-4SXL antenna, but I have the following questions
to ask:

1) Presently I have a rotor from Create, model RC5-1 with the following
characteristics.
Rotation Torque = 6 kg/m
Brake Torque = 70 kg/m
Vertical Load = 400 kg
Horizontal Load = 800 kg
would this be sufficient to support the antenna?

2) I have read from Force12's internet site that VSWR at 28 MHz is
1.5MHz<2:1 (instead for the C-3S is 1.1MHz<2:1), it seems that the
elements added for the 7 MHz, increase the bandwidth at 28 MHz. Is this
correct?

3) Can I buy the antenna directly from you or do I have to buy it through
your Italian dealer?

Thanks in advance

Adelio Proietti, IK0JMS

* 06-Apr-2001 Adelio Proietti