Index Thread Archive Apr-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2001Index by Author for Apr-2001Index by Date for Apr-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Stacking a EF-180S over a C4-XSL
Author: ZILASSOC@aol.com <ZILASSOC@aol.com>
Date: 11-Apr-2001 19:37:35
Anyone have experience stacking this 80M dipole over the C4XSL??? Do I run the dipole parallel to the boom or parallel to the other elements? How much vertical separation do I need? My C4XSL is at 56 feet and I have about 8 feet of mast extending up past the C4XSL. I'm hesitant to put the dipole too high due to the moment induced by it's wind load. Suggestions?

Thanks for reading and responding.
Pete

* 11-Apr-2001 ZILASSOC@aol.com
This Author (Apr-2001)
  Subject   Date
* Stacking a EF-180S over a C4-XSL 11-Apr-2001