Index Thread Archive May-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2001Index by Author for May-2001Index by Date for May-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: spacers for warc 7 and c31
Author: N2TK <n2tk@earthlink.net>
Date: 15-May-2001 07:43:10
There has been talk about the tips of the elements touching in a strong
wind. Next month I tilt over the tower to put up a Mag240N, Warc7 and C31XR.
Is it recommended that I add additional spacers for the driven elements on
the C31 and Warc7? If so, how many and where on the elements?

Natan, does Force 12 have any recommendations on this?

As a side note, I plan on putting the C31 at 80', the Mag240N at 92' and the
Warx7 at 102' on my tilt over tower. I felt there would be the least
interaction doing it this way. Was concerned about 12 and 17 m interfering
with 10 and 15m respectively. Am I thinking correctly on this?

73,
Tony

* 15-May-2001 N2TK
This Author (May-2001)
  Subject   Date
* spacers for warc 7 and c31 15-May-2001