Index Thread Archive May-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2001Index by Author for May-2001Index by Date for May-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3E SWR
Author: Ken Eigsti <diverken@chaffee.net>
Date: 28-May-2001 18:45:55
Hi,
I just completed a C3E and have it on some saw horses about 3 feet off the
ground. Put rf to it and 10 and 20 are around 1.5 to 1. Great for that level.
However 15 is 3.5 on up. is this normal for 15 so low to the ground? Has
anyone else "tried" it at that level? I am getting ready for a crane to
come to hoist to 100 ft. tower and not sure if I should be worried. There
is really no way to get it any higher for a check at this point.

Do I need to be alarmed about the 4:1 on 15 or will if go away once
clearing objects?

Any help appreciated.

73 Ken
W0LSD