Index Thread Archive Jun-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2001Index by Author for Jun-2001Index by Date for Jun-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31XR input....
Author: thaxton@ptgroup.com <thaxton@ptgroup.com>
Date: 18-Jun-2001 22:51:31
I finally have the room to do a "real tower"...) I have a F12 C3SS
that has done great service for me but I'd like to upgrade to the C31-
XR model. Are those of you that own this model happy with
performance? Has your SWR stayed constant? How has it held
up under various weather conditions. Any feedback and
suggestions would be very appreciated. This new addition will be
going on a Trylon 56' tower in N. Colorado. Will a Yaesu 800sdx
be sufficient to handle this antenna or should I bump up to a larger
rotor, i.e. 2800sdx, big boy 61, etc.

Respectfully,

Don Thaxton
N0FGK