Index Thread Archive Jun-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2001Index by Author for Jun-2001Index by Date for Jun-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C3S - Adjusting 10m SWR curve ?
Author: Marty Tippin <ki0lo@yahoo.com>
Date: 19-Jun-2001 11:12:39
Forgot to mention that - I'm pretty sure the 10m driven is
already at its longest setting. I'll have to double check to be
sure -- I know that it's either on the longest or the middle
setting for sure.

-Marty

--- Richard Thorne <rthorne@tcac.net> wrote:
> I've never messed with a C3S, but I'll make the assumption
> that the 10m
> driver is full size and has different length settings.

19-Jun-2001 Richard Thorne
19-Jun-2001 Guy Olinger, K2AV
19-Jun-2001 Marty Tippin
19-Jun-2001 gary.hosler@kodak.com
* 19-Jun-2001 Marty Tippin
19-Jun-2001 Guy Olinger, K2AV
19-Jun-2001 Richard Thorne
19-Jun-2001 Marty Tippin
This Author (Jun-2001)
  Subject   Date
C3S - Adjusting 10m SWR curve ? 19-Jun-2001