Index Thread Archive Aug-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2001Index by Author for Aug-2001Index by Date for Aug-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Rivet hole alignment problems
Author: John Kjos W9RPM <w9rpm@qth.com>
Date: 05-Aug-2001 00:49:14
Frank, Very well said!! I sure hope this isnt the case when I order my
49XR. I have had 3 of F12 antennas up for a few years and they went
together perfectly. I sure hope that with the cost of the new antennas,
quality isnt suffering. Quality I think has been F12 success and I hope
and am sure they will maintain it. 73 John W9RPM

--
9 Band DXCC- 5 Band WAZ- 6M-WAS- 6M-WAC and 6M-VUCC
Email: w9rpm@qth.com

05-Aug-2001 WA9ALS - John
05-Aug-2001 N8WRL Brian
05-Aug-2001 Pete Smith
05-Aug-2001 Frank Norton KB8XU
05-Aug-2001 WA9ALS - John
05-Aug-2001 Gerry K8GT
05-Aug-2001 J. Kincade
* 05-Aug-2001 John Kjos W9RPM
05-Aug-2001 Frank Norton KB8XU
04-Aug-2001 Paula M. Uscian
This Author (Aug-2001)
  Subject   Date
* Rivet hole alignment problems 05-Aug-2001