Index Thread Archive Aug-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2001Index by Author for Aug-2001Index by Date for Aug-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Rivet hole alignment problems--SOLVED!
Author: Roger Huntley <huntleyr@gte.net>
Date: 05-Aug-2001 12:57:48
Paula,
Thanks for posting your final outcome. As you were able to see, it sure
does not take long for someone to expand on someone's comments and start
bashing the product. As I mentioned in my earlier mail to you, I
encountered the same problem with my C31-XR and the C3. Sure wish someone
had suggested I reverse the ends before I drilled some of them. No problem
however and the antennas works great. We will be using the C3 on North Cook
this fall.

As I told the guys at the factory, they must feel great making such an
excellent product compared to some of the antennas I have put up in the
past.

73, and enjoy your antenna.
Roger, W7VV