Index Thread Archive Aug-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2001Index by Author for Aug-2001Index by Date for Aug-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31XR feed
Author: WA9ALS - John <wa9als@starband.net>
Date: 24-Aug-2001 19:38:36
Hey Larry and Brian, look what I found (below)! I found my email from Natan
from when I sent him the photo you guys are talking about. I remembered his
saying not to use the tie wraps, but reading it again now 2 yrs later, it is
obvious that he didn't want me to have the wires that close to the boom no
matter how I affixed them! HI Oh well, it's acted perfectly, so I don't
think I will change it! ;-) I guess Brian was better at following
instructions!

I don't think Natan would mind my copying his response below (2 yrs old):

John,

Photographs are wonderful! Don't tie wrap those wires to the boom. The
wires should not be held tightly to the boom as you have it. Take widths of
vinyl tape every inch or so to keep the wires close together.

73

Natan W6XR/2
FORCE 12 East
Ithaca, NY