Index Thread Archive Sep-2001 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Sep-2001Index by Author for Sep-2001Index by Date for Sep-2001   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Need help/info - please
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 08-Sep-2001 10:42:20
Mel,

I won't even bother mentioning the value of having an antenna totally
completed before crews are assembled and rental equipment is scheduled.
The Alumaweld wire is selected because of its strength, electrical
characteristics and flexibility. If you substitute any other wire, the
antenna will certainly tune differently and the mechanical design may
well be compromised. I suggest you postpone your installation party
until you get the proper wire. The Alumaweld wire is available from us
directly by calling the factory when it opens on Monday morning at 800
248 1985.

73

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East