Index Thread Archive Apr-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Apr-2002Index by Author for Apr-2002Index by Date for Apr-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: THANKS! Re: [Force 12 Talk] Advice on Re-doing My Antennas
Author: Eric Rosenberg <wd3q@erols.com>
Date: 27-Apr-2002 10:58:22
Belated thanks to all for their suggestions and contributions regarding
my roof tower installation here in DC.

I'm hoping to get it all installed by mid-summer.

Special thanks to Steve K7LXC and Brett VR2BG for their detailed
comments.

These email refelectors are fabulous!

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC

* 27-Apr-2002 Eric Rosenberg
This Author (Apr-2002)
  Subject   Date
Advice on Re-doing My Antennas 16-Apr-2002
* THANKS! Re: [Force 12 Talk] Advice on Re-doing My Antennas 27-Apr-2002