Index Thread Archive May-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2002Index by Author for May-2002Index by Date for May-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Dayton 2002
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 14-May-2002 14:17:12
Friends,

As is customary for Force 12, we will be at the Dayton Hamvention
displaying our new products in booths 466 and 467. Our focus this year
will be our CC&R Friendly antennas as shown in our new catalog available
for immediate download at our www.force12inc.com website.

We are offering several Dayton specials this year for the period May
17th through May 20 which means even if you can't attend the Hamvention,
you can order this selected product by calling our factory at 800 248
1985 through Monday May 20th. Please be sure to mention Dayton Specials
when placing your orders.

My office will be closed starting May 15th and will re-open the
following Monday as I will be involved with travel to Dayton. Please
say hello to us while enjoying the Hamvention.

The 2002 Dayton Specials are:

Sigma-5 $299.00 reg. $349.00
Sigma-SV5 $379.00 reg. $429.00
XR-5 $895.00 reg. $949.00
C-19XR $895.00 reg. $979.00
C-31XR $1,225.00 reg. $1329.00
Sigma-40 $449.00 reg. $489.00
Sigma-80 $549.00 reg. $589.00

C-3 w/B1 Balun $559.00 reg. $661.95

C-3/E $619.00 reg. $679.00
C-3S $509.00 reg. $559.00
C-3SS $529.00 reg. $579.00

Mag 240N $895.00 reg. $975.00

These prices do not include UPS shipping and are valid only when shipped
to a stateside address or picked up at our California factory. These
prices are for U.S. direct sales only.

Regards,

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East