Index Thread Archive May-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2002Index by Author for May-2002Index by Date for May-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: B-1 BALUN
Author: JACK VINES SR. <jack-sr@tvengineering.com>
Date: 22-May-2002 09:13:33
I just completed an installation of a Force 12 C-31XR antenna. I have been
working stations I never heard before. The B-1 balun stated rating is 5kw.
This could be peak or average. In most Ham circles it is SSB, low duty
cycle. Does anyone run 1500 watts RTTY or CW with a B-1??? Experienced any
problems???

Thanks,
Jack
K4TFH

When I count my blessings, I think of you!

22-May-2002 Sauvageot Christoph
22-May-2002 WA9ALS - John
* 22-May-2002 JACK VINES SR.
This Author (May-2002)