Index Thread Archive May-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2002Index by Author for May-2002Index by Date for May-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: B-1 BALUN
Author: WA9ALS - John <wa9als@starband.net>
Date: 22-May-2002 09:45:57
I have the C31XR and B-1 balun x 3 yrs. I almost exclusively operate RTTY
(100% duty), including contesting at 1000-1500 watts. NO PROBLEM! This is
a big strength of F12 - Not many hold up to that! I can't imagine choosing
an antenna with traps when there are so many great choices within the F12
line.

(This isn't a false negative report - I have proven that I am perfectly
capable of frying traps and baluns on RTTY with suitable equipment!) Can't
seem to harm the F12 stuff though! ;-)) Happy Camper!