Index Thread Archive May-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2002Index by Author for May-2002Index by Date for May-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-3 vs. TA-33
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 26-May-2002 08:53:06
In a message dated 5/25/02 10:17:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> From: Peter Larsen <ve6yc@shaw.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Force 12 Talk] C-3 Arrived
> To: bbarbee@watervalley.net, Force 12 Antennas <force12talk@qth.com>
>
> >First I have to remove the TA-33 from the tower
> Could you send your observations about the two
> antennas after the swap. The TA-33 is a fairly good
> antenna to start with.

Both of these antennas were included in our groundbreaking tribander
comparison report. Rather than rely on non-A-B comparisons and anecdotal
impressions, our tribander comparison report provides real on-the-air
measurements all referenced to a dipole.

Available from <A HREF="http://www.championradio.com">
www.championradio.com</A>.

Cheers,
Steve K7LXC