Index Thread Archive May-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for May-2002Index by Author for May-2002Index by Date for May-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: 4BA above Magnum 620/340N
Author: JTB W0ZD <jerryjtb@chilitech.net>
Date: 29-May-2002 17:10:17
Running the same setup here (4BA above Magnum 620/340). I was limited to my
mast size when I installed the antennas. I am only separated by 11 feet. I'm
not sure if there is any interaction. The 4BA works extremely as does the 3
elements on forty. I'm not convinced the six on twenty works as well as my
older KLM 5M20. I plan to swap the mast this fall and try to get fourteen
feet separation.

Jerry W0ZD