Index Thread Archive Jun-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2002Index by Author for Jun-2002Index by Date for Jun-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-49XR
Author: W0YG Charlie Summers <w0yg@plusten.net>
Date: 02-Jun-2002 11:58:23
Any C-49XR users out there. I would sure like to compare settings/results
with you. I find the beam to be extremely broad on 15 and 10M. 20M is
narrower than I expected but every 20M yagi I ever had was a bit narrow.
Narrow is relative, from 1.6 at the bottom to 2.0 at the top is actually
pretty good but would just like to check with other users to see what they
got vs what I have measured here at 45 feet in the air.

It is an impressive yagi to be sure. It went together with a minimum of
effort. Well constructed. Cannot wait to get it hauled up on my tower.

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>

* 02-Jun-2002 W0YG Charlie Summers
This Author (Jun-2002)