Index Thread Archive Jun-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2002Index by Author for Jun-2002Index by Date for Jun-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C-3 Problem
Author: Barry Kirkwood <bjk@ihug.co.nz>
Date: 16-Jun-2002 16:35:43
If the swr is low with input from the exciter, then the high SWR is almost
certainly due to the amp putting out rf on another frequency, possibly VHF
parasitic or harmonic.
I suggest tunign up the amp for max output on 15 into a dummy load, then
checking with the ant connected and no change of amp settings.
73

end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD
Signal Hill Homestay