Index Thread Archive Jun-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jun-2002Index by Author for Jun-2002Index by Date for Jun-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: XR dilemma
Author: thaxton@ptgroup.com <thaxton@ptgroup.com>
Date: 21-Jun-2002 23:08:17
Greetings....

Getting my first tower....:) I'm debating which XR to put on top
of it. I like the reports I've seen on the 31xr but would like some
user opinions if possible. Will the 31xr tune up well enough to
work 17?? I'm also interested in anyone who has the XR-5 that
came out this year. It interests me due to it's ability to cover 17.

Any opinion and/or first hand experience with either antenna
would be appreciated. I have owned and used the C-3 series of
antennas hence my decision to stick with what works...:)

Thanks.....

Don
N0FGK

22-Jun-2002 Frank C Travanty