Index Thread Archive Jul-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2002Index by Author for Jul-2002Index by Date for Jul-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: E-mail
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 01-Jul-2002 08:11:49
Friends,

My hilltop location was struck by two direct lightning hits last
Wednesday, causing the loss of all TV cable and Internet access along
with the demise of Mr. Computer. I've been unable to respond to any
E-mails since Wednesday, however, service has been restored this
morning. There is no need to resend any E-mail, as the local ISP
retained incoming mail but there will be a delay in response to those
messages. If you have a time critical issue, please call Mary at the
factory 800 248 1985.

Regards,

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East