Index Thread Archive Jul-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2002Index by Author for Jul-2002Index by Date for Jul-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Good Folks to deal with:
Author: Bill Barbee <bbarbee@watervalley.net>
Date: 02-Jul-2002 12:36:02
I bought a C-3 from Force 12 and I am well
pleased with the antenna and the customer
service. I wish other companies would have
the same prompt, expert service. I am a
well satisfied customer and look forward
to years and years of fun with my Force 12
antenna.

Sincerely,

Bill Barbee W5LV

* 02-Jul-2002 Bill Barbee