Index Thread Archive Jul-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2002Index by Author for Jul-2002Index by Date for Jul-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Modeling Force12 Antennas on EZNEC 3
Author: WD4K <WD4K_1@Bellsouth.net>
Date: 06-Jul-2002 13:36:46
The modeling/stacking info has been done and is available from Force 12. You
may want to check with Tom or Natan. When I was planning my three stack,
they provided some very helpful information via Email. I believe it to be
accurate and I relied on it when developing the new tower configuration
here. 73, Tommy WD4K