Index Thread Archive Jul-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Jul-2002Index by Author for Jul-2002Index by Date for Jul-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: C31XRs in SO2R ???
Author: Jack Brabham KZ5A <kz5a@mindspring.com>
Date: 27-Jul-2002 23:51:54
All,

I am considering re-wiring my pair of C31XRs to the individual band feedline
arrangement to facilitate SO2R contest operation. The present plan would
be to use the W3NQN filters with a WX0B switching setup.

My concern is that the close proximity of the driven elements might be more
than the filters could deal with effectively. Has anyone out there tried
this or a similar arrangement?

I would appreciate hearing about anyone's experiences, good or bad, with
C31XRs in this sort of setup.

Thanks.

73

Jack Brabham - KZ5A