Index Thread Archive Aug-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2002Index by Author for Aug-2002Index by Date for Aug-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: web site additions
Author: force12e <force12e@lightlink.com>
Date: 16-Aug-2002 13:55:43
Friends,

On our web site at http://force12inc.com/F12-ele-ex-r1-0.htm, you can
find a hopefully useful set of photographs showing some meaningful
skills appropriate for assembly and disassembly of our products. We
show the proper way to assemble elements, pull rivets and also the
correct technique to be used to remove a rivet simply and quickly.

I hope these types of pages on the site will be helpful to the amateur
community.

Regards,

Natan W6XR
Force 12 East