Index Thread Archive Aug-2002 Archive Send
 Main index   Previous in threadNext in thread   Previous in archiveNext in archive   Index by Subject for Aug-2002Index by Author for Aug-2002Index by Date for Aug-2002   Index by Subject for ArchiveIndex by Author for ArchiveIndex by Date for Archive   Reply to messageNew message

Subject: Antenna system question
Author: K7LXC@aol.com <K7LXC@aol.com>
Date: 29-Aug-2002 10:46:04
In a message dated 8/28/02 10:18:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time, list@qth.com
writes:

> From: "Courtney Judd" <k4wi@earthlink.net>
> To: <Force12Talk@qth.com>
> Subject: [Force 12 Talk] new antennas
> Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:19:28 -0500
>
> Hello all, new to the list but I would like to get an opinion on my on
going
> upgrade of my antenna farm. I am taking my Rohn 45 from 100 feet up to 160
> feet with the top 60 feet rotatable. Currently, I am using KLM monobanders
> but I would like to streamline this using tribanders stacked on this tower.
> Perhaps 40-10 at the top, 20-10 50 ft or so down, and a small 20-10 fixed
at
> a lower level. Presently I am using a Stackmatch... which leads to
questions
> on feedline switching etc. Ideas and thoughts on this would be most
welcome,
> please!

Hi, Cort --

This isn't the right forum for a question like this. This reflector is
for discussion of Force 12 specific questions.

If you want to pursue your question, I would recommend posting it to
TowerTalk which is a reflector dedicated to all tower and HF antenna topics.
You'll get lots of credible input from the guys there. To subscribe, send a
message to
towertalk-request@contesting.com with <subscribe> in the subject and you'll
be all set.

Cheers,